Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sciatica can be a REAL pain in the . . .

Sciatica can be a REAL pain in the . . . You know what. If you have ever had Sciatica, then you know just what I am talking about. It feels like someone is squeezing something deep inside of your leg and buttocks with a Vise Grip - it really hurts. I had it so bad that my whole body was shaking. OUCH! Sciatica is caused by compression to the nerve roots that contribute to the huge nerve known as the - you guessed it - Sciatic Nerve. So the cause of your leg and butt pain is from you low back, 9 out of 10 times. Sometimes it is caused by a weakend Piriformis muscle, but why would it be weak? Same issue - irritation to the nerve roots in the low back and pelvis. Chiropractic is the best solution. If you live in Tampa or Seminole Florida, then call me at (813) 495-0526. I can help.

BLOG INFO
Chiropractic Offices

No comments: