Monday, March 26, 2007

Chiropractor of Tampa and Seminole Florida

If you live in the Tampa / St. Petersburg Florida area and you are looking for a Chiropractor? Look no further. I have two offices. One is located in South Tampa , and the other is in Seminole. So, if you suffer from any kind of joint pain, including jaw pain, neck pain, back pain, or extremity pain, then I can help. Headaches bother you? I can help. Were you in an auto accident? I can help. I utilize many chiropractic techniques to get you well, including: Diversified, S.O.T., Acivator Methods, Thompson Drop, Cox Flexion Distraction, Gonstead, Palmer, and Brimhall. I use vibratory percussion, cold laser, nutrition, Massage, and several other physio-therapies as well. My staff is friendly and techniques are gentle. Isn't it time to get well? Give me a call and make an appointment today! Here are my addresses with telephone numbers:



South Tampa -

4250 Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa , FL 33629
Phone: (813)495-0526


Seminole -

8780 Seminole Blvd.
Seminole , FL 33772
Phone: (727)391-0221



For additional information go to Dr. Steve's Site

No comments: